Please stop creating multiple copies of the same material, clearly for the purpose of promoting your websites. Wikipedia is not free advertising space for Tristar Motors LLC. Fan-1967 22:43, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
the car buyer bill of rights, ab68 effects every car buyer in california and its definition is critical to 15.000 dealers and 100,000 licensed salespersons
the website created for this purpose is a free site
and disemination of this new law and all its details is our goal
or is that not a good use ( in your opinion ??? )
- Promoting your own commercial enterprise in selling car dealer education courses is not, in my opinion a good use. And creating multiple copies of the same material over and over again under different titles is just rude. Fan-1967 22:57, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
the handbook created for this additional law
is 50 pages long
when a consumer searches
contract cancellation option
should they not be entitled to the correct information
free of charge
you are a headache
Do not try to remove the deletion-debate notices from articles. That will not work, as the debate has already begun. Your best option is to join the debate and try to persuade us that they're worth keeping - which sometimes actually works. DS 23:12, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
- You have been blocked for 15 minutes - just long enough to slow you down and (hopefully) get you to read your messages. DS 23:21, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
If you want to load information about car-dealing in general, and car dealing in California in particular, you will need to:
- Make it perfectly clear that anything you already have published is now licensed under GFDL.
- Ensure that what you publish is reasonbaly generic - even US is a bit specialised, the wider information you can supply the better.
- Ensure that it is not promotional.
Example, "cooling off period" has more than one meaning, and within it's legal meaning has specific purposes under (I believe) The Sale Of Goods Act in the UK.