|This is the talkpage of XLinkBot (formerly SquelchBot), a bot designed to revert spamming, or other edits that introduce external links which do not comply with our external links guideline, or with the policy 'What wikipedia is not' (not a repository of links section).
If your additions were reverted by XLinkBot, please take time to review our external links & spam guidelines, and take note that Wikipedia is not a repository of links, a directory, nor a place to promote your own work. If you feel your addition was within those policies and guidelines and are Reliable and Verifiable, and do not violate Copyright, you may undo the changes made by XLinkBot. Questions are welcome, however this talk page is for civil discussion and is not a complaints department.
Please Do not misguide
Please Kindly do not misguide people on page of Saraiki .Punjabi is dialect of Hindi language , Punjabi do not have any alphabet or keyboard .Punjabi is written by Hindi keyboard and in other Hand Saraiki have its own keyboard , called Saraiki Keyboard.Punjabi Culture is a Hindi Culture and Saraikies Have their own Culture , Own Civilization But punjabi and Hindi have Same civilization . please Kindly do not mind and misguide People thanks
On the Louise Labe page, at the bottom there is a link to "Translations of 24 sonnets". These translations were done by my late wife Alice Park. The link was to our Comcast home web page site. Comcast has now terminated all support for user web pages so this link is broken.
I have established a new site on WordPress and transferred all of Alice's poetry including the Louise Labe sonnet translations there. The link to the Louise Labe translations is:
These are the same translations as the old link. (Someone else actually made that link.)
So I tried to fix it, and you rejected it and I don't know anymore how to work my way through the Wikipedia hurdles. I would appreciate it if you could change to the new link as the old link is definitely broken and it would be nice if her translations were still available. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Djmpark (talk • contribs) 20:17, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
- This is a bot - it removes certain spamlinks based on a list. You might want to talk to User:Versageek, as he's the operator of the bot. Aryamanaroratalk, contribs 20:01, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
someone keeps posting known incorrect info
Someone keeps changing a band member's name to a fictitious person -- I've correct it twice now. They are changing it from Durwood Martin to Jamey Ledbetter -- how do we keep this from happening? Thanks --Musiclvr45 (talk) 15:25, 31 October 2015 (UTC)musiclvr45
- Hello Musiclvr45, the bot reverts your edits because you add inappropriate links to Facebook. Don't do that, and the bot will leave the rest of your edit alone. You'll want to cite a reliable source such as a newspaper or an article in a music magazine when you change the article's content, though. See WP:RS for the kinds of references Wikipedia considers reliable; WP:Referencing for beginners explains how to easily add them to the article.
I tried to add to links these two actors, Candice Patton and Carlos Valdes, media platforms aka twitter since I've seen other actors had it listed as well. But it keeps not letting me. Am I doing this wrong? It's my first time using Wiki so any help is appreciated. FandomsDilemma (talk) 10:38, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
- @FandomsDilemma: - the other pages should not have the twitters listed either, see WP:ELOFFICIAL. --Dirk Beetstra T C 05:05, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
Anna Calvi discography
Hi, I think my site could be very useful to Anna Calvi' paghe in Wikipedia. Please do not remove it, thank you. Matteo Tonolli — Preceding unsigned comment added by Matteotonolli (talk • contribs) 18:40, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Matteotonolli: Hi Matteo, if the bot removes it, there are reasons why that link should not be included. If you think that the link should be included nonetheless, you can make your case on the talkpage of the page where you think the link should be included. --Dirk Beetstra T C 05:08, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
I am trying to recreate the page Daniel Fernandes (comedian). Noted your comment on the external link.
Please help me keep this page and any more edits to be made to ensure this page does not have any more issues and is not deleted in future.
- @Chirayu81: I can't do that - if that page is complying with our inclusion standards, it will stay, otherwise it will be deleted. Subjects should be notable, and should show that. --Dirk Beetstra T C 05:08, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:45, 24 November 2015 (UTC)