|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 30 days may be automatically moved.. An archive index is available here.|
|Michael Q. Schmidt talkback is wishing you Season's Greetings! This message celebrates the holiday season, promotes WikiLove, and hopefully makes your day a little better. Spread the seasonal good cheer by wishing another user a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, whether it be someone you have had disagreements with in the past, a good friend, or just some random person. Share the good feelings.|
IQ Option article deleted
I am wondering why did you decide to delete the article on IQ Option (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_Option)? The article was included in this deletion list (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anyoption) along with two other articles for some reasons I can't understand. Similarly, the company official website was blacklisted (I tried to figure out why on this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:JohnCD/Archive_33) — for no proper reason or allegedly by mistake. Recently I've made some steps to improve the article and make it more reference-based. The brand is highly popular across the world, with millions of followers at this point. Technologically, the core product offered by the company - its online trading platform - is notable in its field and was highlighted in the press. In the legal field the activities of the company are well-regulated and correspond to all applicable rules. Please be so kind to explain me some things I don't get. Rrusl u (talk) 10:35, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
Extended confirmed protection policy RfC
You are receiving this notification because you participated in a past RfC related to the use of extended confirmed protection levels. There is currently a discussion ongoing about two specific use cases of extended confirmed protection. You are invited to participate. ~ Rob13Talk (sent by MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:31, 22 December 2016 (UTC))
News and updates for administrators from the past month (January 2017). This first issue is being sent out to all administrators, if you wish to keep receiving it please subscribe. Your feedback is welcomed.
- NinjaRobotPirate • Schwede66 • K6ka • Ealdgyth • Ferret • Cyberpower678 • Mz7 • Primefac • Dodger67
- Briangotts • JeremyA • BU Rob13
- A discussion to workshop proposals to amend the administrator inactivity policy at Wikipedia talk:Administrators has been in process since late December 2016.
- Wikipedia:Pending changes/Request for Comment 2016 closed with no consensus for implementing Pending changes level 2 with new criteria for use.
- Following an RfC, an activity requirement is now in place for bots and bot operators.
- When performing some administrative actions the reason field briefly gave suggestions as text was typed. This change has since been reverted so that issues with the implementation can be addressed. (T34950)
- Following the latest RfC concluding that Pending Changes 2 should not be used on the English Wikipedia, an RfC closed with consensus to remove the options for using it from the page protection interface, a change which has now been made. (T156448)
- The Foundation has announced a new community health initiative to combat harassment. This should bring numerous improvements to tools for admins and CheckUsers in 2017.
- JohnCD (John Cameron Deas) passed away on 30 December 2016. John began editing Wikipedia seriously during 2007 and became an administrator in November 2009.
13:38, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I am the author of the Pieter Henrik Mullaard page which was deleted, I was not notified about and discussion, how do I appeal the deletion and add commentary.