From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Utica may refer to:
- Utica, Tunisia, a Phoenician colony, on the African coast, near Carthage
- Útica, a Colombian village in Cundinamarca
- Utica Shale, a rock layer of shale underneath the state of New York and in the subsurface in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade and Handicrafts, an employers' organization with acronym UTICA in French
In the United States
- Utica, New York, the most populous city named "Utica"
- North Utica, Illinois, usually called "Utica, Illinois"
- Utica, Indiana
- Utica, Kansas
- Utica, Kentucky
- Utica, Michigan
- Utica, Minnesota
- Utica, Mississippi
- Utica, Missouri
- Utica, Montana
- Utica, Nebraska
- Utica, Ohio, in Licking County on the Knox County line
- Utica, Warren County, Ohio
- Utica, Oklahoma
- Utica, Pennsylvania
- Utica, South Carolina
- Utica, South Dakota
- Utica, Texas, a ghost town in Smith County, Texas
- Utica, Crawford County, Wisconsin, a town of which Fairview, Pine Knob, Rising Sun, and Towerville are a part
- Utica, Dane County, Wisconsin, a part of the town of Christiana
- Utica, Winnebago County, Wisconsin, a town of which Elo, Fisk, and Pickett are a part
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.