From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VTC may stand for:
- Video TeleConference
- Vesicular-tubular cluster, an organelle of some eukaryotic cells
- Visual Terminal Chart, the Australian term for a Terminal area chart
- Verification Test case, in software engineering is a set of conditions or variables under which a tester will determine if a requirement or use case upon an application is partially or fully satisfied
- Video Tape Centre
- Volunteer Training Corps, a British military formation during the First World War
- Vocational Training Council, a Hong Kong statutory board agency that is responsible for policy and regulation of the vocational education sector.
- Vietnam Television Corporation, a large television and media corporation in Vietnam
- Vehicular Technology Conference is a semiannual conference on wireless communications organised by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Vermont Technical College, a Vermont State College located at Randolph Center in the U.S. state of Vermont
- Vazduhoplovno Tehnicki Centar, Vrsac, Sailplane factory in Serbia, later changed name to FAJ Jastreb, produced VTC HS-62, VTC HS-64, VTC Delfin, VTC Trener, VTC Vuk-T, VTC Kosava-2 and VTC Cirrus sailplanes
- Virginia Tech Carilion, a public private partnership between Virginia Tech and Carilion Clinic in the form of a new medical school and research institute, the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute
- Virtual Training Company, producer of online computer and software training, supplying individuals, businesses, education providers, and non-profit organizations with instant access to richly diverse courses of informative and inspiring tutorials.
- Veterans Transition Center, a non-profit 501(c)3 rehabilition center and shelter for homeless veterans
- Virginia Transformer Corporation, a North American power transformer manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VTC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.