|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Total||1,250 km2 (480 sq mi)|
|Elevation||79 m (259 ft)|
|• Density||100/km2 (300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||50% ♂/♀|
People are mostly engaged in agriculture.
Vadakadu is located at
- This town lies in the near Alangudi, a town in pudukkottai district Tamilnadu, India.
- This area mostly consists of red soil.
- This is a place where the protests intensified for the Hydrocarbon fracking to mine gas decision from the central govt of india where people of Neduvasal are agitating against decision of the Government as it can pollute water and land here used for Agriculture .
- This area is mainly depends on agriculture.
- Sri Perungaraiyadi Meenda Ayyanar Temple,is a famous horse temple these festivel called for "MAASI MAGAM"
- Thangam matriculation school, Vadakadu.
- Lions matriculation school, Mangadu.
- Kabbadi, frequently arranged kabbadi matches.
- cricket, cricket matches held annually from April to June.
- A.Venkatachalam, [1984, 1996 and 2001], during this time, he was also the Minister for Tourism in Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha's cabinet.
- T. Pushparaju, Indian National Congress candidate from Alangudi constituency in 1977 election and from Thirumayam constituency in 1984 election. District President Thirumayam constituency Pudukkottai Congress Committee in 15 year continue.
- Jayaraman, Nityanand. "All You Need to Know About the Protests in Neduvasal, Tamil Nadu". thewire.in. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- Thangavelu, Dharani (2017-03-10). "Protests against hydrocarbon project temporarily suspended in Neduvasal, Tamil Nadu". http://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2017-05-23. External link in
- Ganesan, S. "One hydrocarbon project, many fault lines". The Hindu. Retrieved 2017-05-23.