Vanity Teen (magazine)
Vanity Teen is a biannual fashion magazine based in London, United Kingdom. The magazine was founded by Barcelona-based photographer Toni Pérez (Sbastien), Zaragoza-based photographer Victor Soria and graphic designer Miguel Saburido in 2009. It features young artists' work of male models from agencies around the world. Vanity Teen videos have also gained fashion media attention and have reached over one million views on YouTube.
Toni Pérez, who was already involved in teenage-related and fashion projects, contacted Miguel Saburido due to his interested in his graphic design work. Saburido, who was 16 years old at the time, started working with Toni Pérez on the first Vanity Teen issue in late 2008. By early 2009, the first Vanity Teen issue was released in digital edition.
Content published in Vanity Teen magazine is made by professional or aspiring young artists such as fashion designers, illustrators, painters, photographers and filmmakers. It also features original editorials and interviews of young people involved in fashion-related areas.
After the release of its print version, the digital edition is still available through a monthly subscription in Joomag, and archives available in Magpile and Issuu. A new website was released along with the new print edition, which publishes exclusive content and editorials.
Covers and editorials
Some models and people who have been featured in Vanity Teen covers and editorials include Ash Stymest, Barrett Pall, Luke Worrall, Nick Hissom, RJ King, Francisco Lachowski, Cole Mohr, Marlon Teixeira, Cameron Dallas and more.
- D., Joy. "A talk with the editor: Vanity Teen", I Play Faves, London, 3 January 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "La webzine Vanity Teen", Clickblog, Roma, 6 April 2010. Retrieved on 14 June 2013.
- Vanity Teen YouTube Channel, Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- "El niño que medía el grosor de las páginas", "elPeriódico.cat, Cataluña, 15 May 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- "Toni "Sbastien" Pérez", "Hablemos de Tequila, México, Dec 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Magpile | Vanity Teen", Magpile, Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- G., Eduardo. "Vanity Teen: Print Edition #1", Fucking Young!, Barcelona, 9 May 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Vanity Teen Staff, Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- Issuu Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "Vanity Teen: About" Archived 2013-07-01 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- Harris, Cecile. "Ash Stymest for Vanity Teen", Boys by Girls, London, 14 Dec 2012. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Francisco Lachowski by Marley Kate", The Fashionisto, New York, 13 Jul 2010. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Marlon Teixeira", Models.com, New York 2010. Retrieved on 17 June 2013.
- "Vanity Teen, LUKE WORRALL", Vanity Teen, New York, 26 Apr 2013. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Vanity Teen Magazine". models.com.