From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vesper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vesper means evening in Classical Latin. It can refer to:
- Hesperus, Latinized form of Hesperos, a Greek mythological figure (Roman Vesper)
- Vesper, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Vesper, Wisconsin, a village
- Vesper Peak, a mountain in Washington State
- Vesper, an abandoned village southwest of Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Vesper Trail, San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Rose Vesper, member of the Ohio House of Representatives (1993–2000)
- Rudolf Vesper (born 1939), East German Olympic gold medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling
- Will Vesper (1882–1962), German author and literary critic
- Vesper (comics), a female mutant in the Marvel Comics universe
- Vesper (novel), a young-adult novel by Jeff Sampson
- Vesper Holly, a character from a book series by Lloyd Alexander
- Vesper Lynd, a character in the James Bond novel and film Casino Royale
- Vesper, an organization in the manga and anime series Mahoromatic
- Vesper Family, a family in the book series The 39 Clues
- Vesper bat, the largest, best-known family of bats.
- Vesper mouse, a rodent genus.
- Vesper Sparrow, a medium-sized bird.
- Vesper mission, a planned Venus chemistry and dynamics orbiter of the NASA Discovery Program.
- Vesper Boat Club, an amateur rowing club in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vesper Country Club, one of the first golf courses in the United States
- Vesper (cocktail), a martini-style alcoholic beverage recipe created by Ian Fleming
- HMS Vesper (D55), a British destroyer in commission in the Royal Navy from 1918 to the 1920s and from 1939 to 1945
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vesper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.