|Full name||Вячеслав Захарцов|
March 30, 1968 |
|FIDE rating||2539 (May 2018)|
|Peak rating||2610 (September 2010)|
In 2007 he tied for 1st–9th with Alexei Fedorov, Vladimir Potkin, Aleksej Aleksandrov, Andrei Deviatkin, Alexander Evdokimov, Denis Khismatullin, Evgeny Tomashevsky and Sergei Azarov in the Aratovsky Memorial in Saratov. In 2009, tied for 1st–2nd with Marat Dzhumaev in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open. In 2011, tied for 2nd–7th with Deep Sengupta, Maxim Turov, Krisztian Szabo, Lev Gutman, David Berczes and Samuel Shankland in the ZMDI Schachfestival in Dresden. In 2014, he tied for 1st–4th in the ZMDI Open tournament in Dresden.
- "Tournament report October 2007: Aratovsky Memorial 2007 open". FIDE. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "25e open international de Cappelle April 2009 France". FIDE. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "ZMDI Schachfestival Dresden 2011 Gruppe A". FIDE. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "ZMDI Open 2014 Gruppe A September 2014 Germany". FIDE. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Viacheslav Zakhartsov player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Viacheslav Zakhartsov – Yearbook Surveys – New In Chess
|This biographical article relating to a Russian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|