Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Андрей Девяткин|
|Born||October 7, 1980|
|FIDE rating||2436 (March 2019)|
|Peak rating||2608 (November 2010)|
- 2007 – tied for 1st–9th with Alexei Fedorov, Vladimir Potkin, Aleksej Aleksandrov, Viacheslav Zakhartsov, Alexander Evdokimov, Denis Khismatullin, Evgeny Tomashevsky and Sergei Azarov in the Aratovsky Memorial in Saratov;
- 2008 – tied for 1st–8th with Vugar Gashimov, David Arutinian, Sergey Fedorchuk, Konstantin Chernyshov, Yuriy Kryvoruchko, Vasilios Kotronias and Erwin L'Ami in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open Tournament;
- 2009 – tied for 5th–10th with Chakkravarthy Deepan, Georgy Timoshenko, Sundar Shyam, Saidali Iuldachev and Shukhrat Safin in the Mumbai Mayor Cup;
- 2009 – tied for 1st–5th with Sergey Volkov, Andrey Rychagov, Hrant Melkumyan and Zhou Weiqi in the Chigorin Memorial;
- 2011 – won the Doeberl Cup in Canberra.
- Andrei Deviatkin vs Sergei Movsesian, 5th Amplico AIG Life 2005, Sicilian Defense: Alapin Variation (B22), 1-0
- Andrei Deviatkin vs Ni Hua, Russian Team Ch. 2009, Queen's Indian Defense: Petrosian Variation (E12), 1-0
- "Tournament report October 2007: Aratovsky Memorial 2007 open". FIDE. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- "GM Vugar Gashimov wins Cappelle la Grande". Chessdom. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- Zaveri, Praful (2009-05-15). "Areshchenko triumphs in Mayor's Cup – Jai Ho Mumbai!!". ChessBase. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- "M.Chigorin Memorial 2009". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 20 March 2011.
- "Andrei Deviatkin Victorious in Canberra". Chessdom. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- "Shadeath". Internet Chess Club. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a Russian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|