From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vice or vice- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vice is the opposite of virtue.
Vice may also refer to:
- vice, a Latin word meaning "in place of"
- Vice (character), a common character representing evil in medieval morality plays
- Vice squeeze or The Vice, a squeeze play in contract bridge, the card game
- Vice unit or vice squad, a police department investigating morality crimes
- Vise (tool) or vice, a screw apparatus for clamping work
- Vice, the Hungarian name for Viţa village, Nușeni Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Vice (or vice-skip), an alternate term for the third in curling.
- Brad Vice (born 1973), American writer
- Veronika Vice (born 1984), Canadian professional wrestler
- Vice Ganda (born 1976), Filipino actor and comedian
- Vanilla Ice (born 1967), American rapper (called V-Ice for short)
- Vices (Dead Poetic album)
- Vices (Kick Axe album), 1984
- Vices (Paradime album), 2001
- Vices (Waysted album), 1983
- "Vices" (Silverstein song)
- "Vice" (song), by Razorlight
- The Vice (TV series), an ITV police drama
- Vice (film), a 2008 film
- Vice Squad (film), a 1982 film
- Vice, a video game character from the King of Fighters series
- Vice (magazine), New York City-based Canadian international arts & culture magazine
- Vice Guide to Travel, an online television show produced by Vice Media
- Vice (television show), a news program airing on HBO
- VICE, an emulator program, the Versatile Commodore Emulator
- Vice City, a fictional city in the Grand Theft Auto series of video games
- Vice: Project Doom, a 1991 Nintendo video game
- Miami Vice, an American television crime drama series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.