Victory Road (2010)
|Victory Road (2010)|
Promotional poster featuring Kurt Angle
|"Ten Things To Do If I Live" by The Wake Effect |
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||July 11, 2010|
|Venue||TNA Impact! Zone|
|Victory Road chronology|
Victory Road (2010) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on July 11, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the sixth event under the Victory Road chronology and the seventh event of the 2010 TNA PPV schedule.
Victory Road featured nine professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- "Victory Road Theme song". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Archived from the original on January 20, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
- "Victory Road 2010". Pro Wrestling History. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- Gerweck, Steve (2010-06-04). "TNA Victory Road Location". WrestleView.com. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- "Victory Road at In Demand". In Demand.com. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Victory Road: July 11 On Pay-Per-View". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- Caldwell, James (2010-07-11). "Caldwell's TNA Victory Road PPV results 7/11: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage live on-site from Orlando – four-way TNA Title match, Flair vs. Lethal". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-07-11.