Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Educational and research institution|
|Location||Jalalpur, Bommalaramaram, Nalgonda, Telangana|
|Campus||Jalalpur village, 25 acres (0.10 km2) of land|
|Areas of focus||
Electronics and Communications Engineering
|Affiliations||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Website||VSIT Official website|
Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology (VSIT) is a technical college in Jalalpur village, Bommalaramaram, Nalgonda, Telangana, India, 25 km from ECIL, Hyderabad. The college has a campus of 25 acres (100,000 m2). VSIT is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education New Delhi. The institute was founded in 2008.
The founder is Sri CH. Hanumantha Rao. Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology is now managed by CAL Public School Management.
The college is banned by the high court in Telangana because the college was not onto the standards of AICTE norms.
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||120|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)||60|
|Civil Engineering (civil)||60|
|Information Technology (IT)||60 No course available after 2008 batch|
|Master in Business Administration||60|
|Master of Technology||18|
- Graduate courses
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil engineering
- Postgraduate course
The college has a build-up area of 2,53,778 square feet. The departments are housed in individual floors of two blocks. The labs are accommodated in their departments.
The fully automated central library houses a collection of over 18,000 volumes covering engineering disciplines. The college subscribes to national and international journals. The e-Library of the INDEST-AICTE consortium, consisting of 12000 publications including 129 journals from IEL online, is available to the staff and students.
A centralized computer lab in the college has 300 nodes connected to campus-wide LAN. Other labs are Advanced English Language, Communication Skills, and Electrical and Electronics lab.
For conferences, carnivals and large-scale congregations within the campus, Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology has an air-conditioned seminar hall in the college building that can accommodate over 600 people and an indoor auditorium that can house over 2000 people.
The canteen offers food at subsidized rates. A mini store is available on the campus offering snacks and soft drinks. A stationery shop is available for the benefit of the students.
The college has a boys’ hostel. Facilities at the hostel include kitchens, dining halls, guest rooms, recreation quarters and internet facility.
- A free Blood Camp was conducted by the Lions Club.
- The Department of ECE conducted an intra-college Techno Fest "VECTAS".
- The Department of EEE conducted an intra-college Technical Fest "TROVES".
- ADHYAYAN 2K10 is the annual and national level Tech-cul-Spo event.
- Free medical camp at the Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology at Jalalpur, Bommalalramaram. A team of doctors led by the company's medical officers examined the patients. The Medical Camp program was conducted by all the VSIT students on 20 November 2010.
- Inter-college games are participated in by 30 colleges (cricket, volleyball, shuttle, caroms, and chess).
- Rp. Seth (director)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology.|