|Administrative region||West Greece|
|• Municipal unit||70.79 km2 (27.33 sq mi)|
|Elevation||37 m (121 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||2,935|
|• Municipal unit density||41/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||270 58|
Volakas (Greek: Βώλακας) is a former municipality in Elis, West Greece, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Pyrgos, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 70.790 km2. Its seat of administration was in the town of Epitalio.
Volakas is situated on the Ionian Sea coast, southeast of Pyrgos and southwest of Olympia. The river Alfeios forms the northern border of the municipal unit. There are wooded hills in the northeastern part of Volakas, the southwestern part along the coast is flat and used for agriculture. The Greek National Road 9 (Patras - Pyrgos - Kyparissia) and the railway from Pyrgos to Kalamata run through Volakas. Operations at the small airport of Epitalio (ICAO: LGEP) have been suspended.
The municipal unit Volakas is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- Greek Civil Aviation Authority
- Volakas municipal unit (Greek)