Jump to navigation Jump to search
Old Town, Maine
|Branding||"The Country Road"|
|Slogan||"Bangor's Classic Country"|
|Frequency||1400 AM kHz|
|First air date||August 2004|
1,000 Watts daytime|
810 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||W CountrY Road|
|Owner||Port Broadcasting, LLC|
|Sister stations||WBAN, WGUY|
WCYR is a Classic Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Veazie, Maine, serving Bangor, Brewer, Old Town, and Orono in Maine. WCYR is owned and operated by Port Broadcasting, LLC.
|City of license||ERP
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-265. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "WCYR Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WCYR
- Radio-Locator Information on WCYR
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WCYR
|This article about a radio station in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|