|Broadcast area||Worcester County, Massachusetts|
|Slogan||Nichols College Radio|
|First air date||February 2005|
|ERP||31 watts, stereo, RBDS|
|HAAT||52.7 meters (173 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||Nichols Radio Club|
The station was assigned the WNRC-LP call letters by the Federal Communications Commission on September 1, 2005. This low-power station replaces a 15-watt class-D "full power" FM station known as WNRC that had been licensed to Nichols College; that station is now WXRB.
- "Nichols' WNRC-FM Making Air Waves; Explorers Help Keep Station". Worcester Telegram & Gazette. 1991-03-03.
- "LPFM Massachusetts". LPFM Database. Archived from the original on 2008-03-18. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on March 1, 2010.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Fybush, Scott (2005-01-31). "Bad Week for Miss Jones". NorthEast Radio Watch.
- WNRC-LP official website
- Nichols College
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WNRC
- Radio-Locator information on WNRC-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WNRC
|This article about a radio station in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|