||This article needs to be updated. (April 2011)|
|Broadcast area||Space Coast area|
|Slogan||Where Rock Lives!|
|First air date||September 18, 1984 (as WNUY)|
|Power||1,000 watts day|
|Former callsigns||WNUY (1984-1986), WPGS (1986-2009)
WPGS/840 A.M. is a radio station licensed to Mims, Florida, U.S.A. that broadcasts a rock format. The station serves all North Brevard County, Volusia County and East Orlando Florida. The station is currently owned by Wpgs, Inc.
The station went on the air as WNUY on September 18.
On May 1 the station changed its call sign to WPGS.
In October, WPGS dropped the Talkstar radio network to become part of the smooth jazz Groove network.
- "WGRU Facility Record". United States Federal Communicationركلطبكؤحرمبمبتيطبs Commission, audio division.
- "WGRU Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WPGS
- Radio-Locator Information on WPGS
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WPGS
|This article about a radio station in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|