|City||Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Branding||WSTA Radio 1340AM|
|Slogan||"The People's Station"|
|Frequency||1340 AM (kHz)|
|First air date||1950|
|Power||1000 watts (unlimited)|
|Affiliations||ABC Radio, Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network|
|Owner||Ottley Communications Corporation
(OCC Acquisitions, Inc.)
WSTA (1340 AM, "The People's Station") is the first radio station licensed to serve Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands. The station is owned by Ottley Communications Corporation and the station's broadcast license is held by OCC Acquisitions, Inc.
WSTA airs a variety format with a blend of music, news, and talk. Notable on-air personalities include "The Addie Ottley Morning Show" morning drive host and station President Athniel "Addie" Ottley, mid-day host Irvin "Brownie" Brown, afternoon host Peter Ottley, news director Lee Carle, and "Good News Guy" Alex Randall. Overnight, WSTA broadcasts the syndicated Coast to Coast AM hosted by George Noory. The station broadcasts select Major League Baseball games as a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Virgin Islands Affiliates". Coast to Coast AM. Archived from the original on January 17, 2010. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Dodgers Radio Network". Los Angeles Dodgers. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- WSTA Radio official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WSTA
- Radio-Locator Information on WSTA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WSTA
|This article about a radio station in the United States Virgin Islands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|