Waesche, Sheinbaum & O'Regan
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Waesche, Sheinbaum & O'Regan was a law firm based in New York City. Before it ceased operations in 2011, it was listed in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Law Firms" as a Tier 1 New York City firm. The firm focused on international litigation and international arbitration.
Its reported cases include Trans World Air Lines, Inc. v. Franklin Mint Corp., 466 U.S. 243 (1984); Anglo-Iberia Underwriting Mgmt. Co. v. PT Jamsostek (Persero), 235 Fed Appx. 776 (2d Cir. 2007), subsequent appeal at 600 F.3d 171 (2d Cir. 2010); Mobil Shipping & Transportation Co. v. Wonsild Liquid Carriers Ltd., 190 F.3d 64 (2d Cir. 1999); Citrus Marketing Board of Israel v. J. Lauritzen A/S, 943 F.2d 220 (2d Cir. 1991); Lerakoli, Inc. v. Pan American World Airways, Inc., 783 F.2d 33 (2d Cir. 1986); Eaglet Corp., Ltd. v. Banco Central de Nicaragua, 839 F.Supp. 232 (S.D.N.Y. 1993); Alvenus Shipping Co., Ltd. v. Delta Petroleum (U.S.A.) Ltd., 876 F.Supp. 482 (S.D.N.Y. 1994); Application of Technostroyexport, 853 F.Supp. 695 (S.D.N.Y. 1994); Arbitration between Keystone Shipping Co and Texport Oil Co., 782 F.Supp. 28 (S.D.N.Y. 1992); Irish National Ins. Co., Ltd., v. Aer Lingus Teoranta, 739 F.2d 90 (2d Cir. 1984); Misr Ins. Co. v. M/V Har Sinai, 480 F.Supp. 398 (S.D.N.Y. 1979); and Amoco Egypt Oil Co. v. Leonis Navigation Co., 1 F.3d 848 (9th Cir. 1993).
- "U.S. News - Best Lawyers Best Law Firms". Bestlawfirms.usnews.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "TWA v. Franklin Mint Corp. - 466 U.S. 243 (1984) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center". Supreme.justia.com. 1984-04-17. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "943 F.2d 220: Citrus Marketing Board of Israel and Agrexco (u.s.a.) Ltd., plaintiffs-appellants, Cross-appellees, v. J. Lauritzen A/S, and Irgens Larsen A/s, Defendants, J. Lauritzen A/S, Defendant-appellee, Cross-appellant :: US Court of Appeals Cases :: Justia". Law.justia.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Google Scholar". Scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "1 F.3d 848: Amoco Egypt Oil Company; Egyptian General Petroleumcorporation, Plaintiffs-appellants, v. Leonis Navigation Company, Inc., Defendant-appellee :: US Court of Appeals Cases :: Justia". Law.justia.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.