Wang Yilin is a Chinese business and oil magnate who is the Chairman of the Board of China National Petroleum Corporation and the Chairman of the Board of PetroChina. China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), the company Wang Yilin manages, is the world's largest company by market value according to Financial Times Global 2016, and the world's third-largest company by revenue according to the 2016 Fortune Global 500 list.
In April 2011, Wang assumed the role of Chairman of China National Offshore Oil Corporation. In November 2012, he was elected member of the 18th Central Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Communist Party of China.
Wang Yilin began to serve Chairman of CNPC in April 2015, and he started to hold a concurrent post as Chairman of PetroChina in June 2015. In July 2017, Wang Yiling, the Chairman of CNPC, serves as the head of the Chinese National Delegation to the World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul.
Wang, as the country's most influential business leader, has accompanied President Xi of China during many state visits, including to the UK, France, Union of American Nations, ASEAN, etc. 
- Wang Yilin (2016-07-28). "Wang Yilin". Cnpc.com.cn. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "Wang Yilin". Petrochina.com.cn. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Aibing Guo (2015-05-02). "Cnooc's Wang Said to Return to CNPC Amid Leadership Shuffle". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Yilin Wang. "Yilin Wang: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "China appoints new chairmen at top three oil companies". Reuters. 2015-05-05. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
|This business-related Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|