From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waris may refer to: Meaning: Waris is a urdu word which means "belongs to the last one" which is derived from Arabic Example: He is waris of the whole property.
- Abdul Majeed Waris (born 1991), Ghanaian footballer
- Manmohan Waris (born 1967), Indian Punjabi folk/pop singer
- Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood (born 1942), British author
- Syed Mohammad Waris Hasan Naqvi (died 2008), Indian Shia cleric
- Waris Ahluwalia (born 1974), Indian-American designer and actor
- Waris Ali Mirza (1901–1969), last Nawab of Murshidabad
- Waris Ali Shah (1819–1905), Indian saint
- Waris Baig, Pakistani singer
- Waris Dirie (born 1965), Somalian model, author, actress and human rights activist
- Waris Hussein (born 1938), British-Indian television and film director
- Waris Shah (1722–1798), Punjabi poet
- Ajj akhaan Waris Shah nu, Punjabi poem
- Heer Waris Shah, Punjabi folklore
- Kot Waris, Pakistani village
- Waris (drama), Pakistani television drama
- Waris Jari Hantu, 2007 Malaysian horror film
- Waris language, Papuan language
- Waris (1969) Hindi language film
- Waris Shah: Ishq Daa Waaris, 2006 Punjabi language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.