Waterfront at Midnight
|Waterfront at Midnight|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Berke|
William H. Pine|
William C. Thomas
|Screenplay by||Bernard Girard|
Mary Beth Hughes
|Music by||Harry Lubin|
|Cinematography||Ellis W. Carter|
|Edited by||Howard A. Smith|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Waterfront at Midnight is a 1948 American drama film directed by William Berke and written by Bernard Girard. The film stars William Gargan, Mary Beth Hughes, Richard Travis, Richard Crane, Cheryl Walker and Horace McMahon. The film was released on June 25, 1948, by Paramount Pictures.
A detective mistakenly shoots his own brother, who has become a criminal involved with a dangerous boss.
- William Gargan as Mike Hanrohan
- Mary Beth Hughes as Ethel Novack
- Richard Travis as 'Socks' Barstow
- Richard Crane as Denny Hanrohan
- Cheryl Walker as Helen Hanrohan
- Horace McMahon as Hank Bremmer
- John Hart as Woody
- Douglas Fowley as Joe Sargus
- Paul Harvey as Commissioner Ryan
- Keye Luke as Loy
- "Waterfront at Midnight (1948) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- "Waterfront-at-Midnight - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
|This 1940s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|