We'll Be Together Again
Fischer was Laine's pianist and musical director when he composed the tune, and Laine was asked to write the lyrics for it. The Pied Pipers were the first to release the song, and as well as Laine, it has since been recorded by such notable vocalists as Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Lou Rawls and Tony Bennett.
- Tony Bennett and Bill Evans - The Tony Bennett/Bill Evans Album (1975)
- Ray Charles and Betty Carter - Ray Charles and Betty Carter (1961)
- June Christy - A Friendly Session, Vol. 3 (2000) with the Johnny Guarnieri Quintet
- Scott Hamilton- The Best Things In Life (2015)
- Jan Harbeck - Copenhagen Nocturne (2013)
- Billie Holiday - All or Nothing at All (1959)
- Lena Horne - We'll Be Together Again (1994)
- Stan Kenton - On AFRS: 1944-45 (vocal: Gene Howard)
- Carmen McRae - Torchy!/Blue Moon (1999)
- Pat Martino - We'll Be Together Again (1976) with Gil Goldstein
- Anita O'Day - Anita Sings the Most (1957, reissued 1994)
- Frank Sinatra - Songs for Swingin' Lovers! (1956)
- Rod Stewart - It Had To Be You: The Great American Songbook (2002)
The song was used in the final episodes of two long-running daytime soap operas. The Tony Bennett version used in the final episode of the CBS soap opera Love of Life on February 1, 1980. The song played during the closing credits as the show's longtime director Larry Auerbach walked through the empty sets. The Lou Rawls version was used in the final episode of Search for Tomorrow, which aired on NBC on December 26, 1986. It played during the closing credits, ending as the show's star Mary Stuart, who played the serial's central character Joanne, said goodbye to the audience and thanking them for watching the show.
- "We'll Be Together Again". Jazz Standards. Retrieved 2010-04-05.