|Stable release||10.0.4 / June 12, 2015|
In addition to the smart editor, WebStorm offers:
- HTML5 support
- Support for Node.js
- Meteor support
- support for Web Components using Google's Polymer
- Zen Coding capabilities
- Support for multiple web scripting languages
- Remote deployment facilities over FTP, SFTP, mounted network drive, etc. with automatic synchronization
- Version Control Integrations: Subversion, Git, GitHub, Perforce, Mercurial, CVS, TFS supported out of the box with changelists and shelved changes
- Issue tracker integration
- "PhpStorm". Retrieved 2013-04-21.
- "Which IDE do I need?". PhpStorm FAQ. Retrieved 2013-04-21.