From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Weibo (disambiguation))
Weibo may refer to:
- Microblogging in China, or China-based microblogging services (微博), including:
- NetEase Weibo (网易微博), launched by NetEase
- People's Weibo (人民微博), launched by People's Daily
- Phoenix Weibo (凤凰微博), launched by Phoenix Television
- Weibo (company)
- Sina Weibo (新浪微博, weibo.com), launched by SINA Corporation, the most visited Chinese weibo service, and sometimes simply referred to as "Weibo".
- Sohu Weibo (搜狐微博), launched by Sohu
- Tencent Weibo (腾讯微博), launched by Tencent Holdings
- (more indexed on Microblogging in China#List)
- Weibo (town) (位伯), a town in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- Weibo Circuit (魏博), a circuit in Chinese Tang Dynasty, northeast to the recent Daming County, Hebei, China
- Yuan Weibo (袁炜柏), Chinese boccia player at the 2012 Summer Paralympics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.