is the second studio album by Welcome to the Club Canadian heavy metal band, Kick Axe. The album was released in 1985. This album was released on Pasha Records, and reissued in 2000 as part of the "Sony Rewind" series.
Track listing [ edit ]
"Welcome to the Club"
- 4:47 ( Kick Axe) "Feels Good - Don't Stop"
- 3:22 (Kick Axe, Randy Bishop) "Comin' After You"
- 4:56 (Kick Axe, Bishop) "Make Your Move"
- 3:51 (Kick Axe, Bishop) "Never Let Go"
- 5:13 (Kick Axe) "Hellraisers"
- 4:17 (Kick Axe) "Can't Take It with You"
- 3:42 (Kick Axe, Bishop) "Too Loud... Too Old"
- 2:51 (Kick Axe) "Feel the Power"
- 3:47 (Kick Axe, Bishop) "
With a Little Help from My Friends" - 4:19 ( Lennon–McCartney)
Personnel [ edit ]
Band members [ edit ]
George Criston - lead vocals
Larry Gillstrom - guitars, keyboards
Raymond Harvey - guitars, backing vocals
Victor Langen - bass guitar, keyboards
Brian Gillstrom - drums
George McFoster - banjo
Additional musicians [ edit ]
Randy Bishop - percussion, keyboards, producer
Spencer Proffer - percussion, keyboards, producer
Rik Emmett, Alfie Zappacosta, Lee Aaron, John Albani, Andy Curran, Sharon Alton, Cindy Valentine, Brian Allen, Ava Cherry, Paris, Bob Segarini, Cameron Hawkins - vocals on track 10
Production [ edit ]
Hanspeter Huber, Ed Stone - engineers
Steve Hall - mastering
Hugh Syme - art direction and design
References [ edit ]
External links [ edit ]