What Did I Do? / God as My Witness
|"What Did I Do?/God as My Witness"|
|Single by Foo Fighters|
|from the album Sonic Highways|
|Released||November 6, 2014|
|Recorded||KLRU-TV Studio 6A, Austin, Texas|
|Songwriter(s)||Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett, Pat Smear)|
|Foo Fighters singles chronology|
"What Did I Do?/God as My Witness" is a song by the American rock band Foo Fighters and is the fourth single from their eighth studio album Sonic Highways. The song was released on November 6, 2014.
The music video aired during the fourth episode of Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways. It mainly shows Foo Fighters and Gary Clark Jr. performing inside of KLRU-TV Studio 6A, the famous location where Austin City Limits was filmed.
|UK Rock and Metal (Official Charts Company)||6|
|US Hot Rock Songs (Billboard)||37|
- Foo Fighters premiere new songs “Outside” and “What Did I Do?/God As My Witness” — listen consequenceofsound.net. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- Foo Fighters – “What Did I Do?/God as My Witness” (Feat. Gary Clark, Jr.) stereogum.com. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- Here's Foo Fighters' Austin, TX, Song 'What Did I Do?/God As My Witness' With Gary Clark Jr. billboard.com. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- "Official Rock & Metal Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- "Foo Fighters Chart History (Hot Rock Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved November 21, 2014.