Whitney Ann Kroenke
|Whitney Ann Kroenke|
|Born||September 29, 1977 (age 39)|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Spouse(s)||Ben Burditt (div. July 2010)|
Ann Walton Kroenke
|Relatives||Josh Kroenke (brother)
James "Bud" Walton (maternal grandfather)
Whitney Ann Kroenke (born September 29, 1977) is an American heiress, film producer and philanthropist.
Whitney Ann Kroenke was born on September 29, 1977. Her father is Stan Kroenke and her mother is Ann Walton Kroenke. Through her mother, she is a member of the Walton family. She has a brother, Josh Kroenke. She graduated from Northwestern University, where she received a Bachelor of Speech in Theater.
She married Ben Burditt of Warsaw, Missouri, in 2006. Her cousin Elizabeth Paige Laurie, daughter of Nancy Walton Laurie, was the maid of honor. The couple divorced in July 2010. Burditt is the co-founder of a furniture-making company called Burdittray with partner Jeremy Ray.
As a producer
- Joanne Davidson, Playing for Change, The Denver Post, November 12, 2007.
- Lauren Scheidemantel and Meaghan Trimarchi, Celebrity wedding on aisle four, Vox, September 26, 2008.
- Playing for Change biography
- Reunion 2009, Northwestern Alumni Association, October 23–25, 2009.
- Kate Larue and Sarah Wilson, Secret’s out about Kroenke-Burditt wedding: It’s good for businesses, Columbia Missourian, September 22, 2006.
- Amy Zuroweste, Taking the Midwest West: Ben Burditt, co-founder of furniture company, tells his own tale, March 12, 2013.
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|