Wikimeetup 36 - Perth - Meetup for June 2017
- Location: Bibliotech
- Date: 3 June 2017
- Time: 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Strategy Survey Australia programme launch
- Between the 3rd and 11th of June there will be a WMF Strategy Survey cycle 2 happening
- The meetup will be an opportunity to find up about the survey and what it all means
- The next meetup (same time, following Saturday), will be open to public feedback or attendance. Any local members willing to help and speak to people that day would be appreciated.
- State Reference Library, Francis Street, Perth
- JarrahTree 11:57, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Mitch Ames (talk) 12:07, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Dan arndt (talk) 12:29, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Evad37 [talk] 01:45, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- Sam Wilson 00:26, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
Unable to attend?
But interested in knowing more about the Strategy Survey? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikimedia_Strategy_2017
Want to discuss with the Australian collection of responses? please contact firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.
Last updated (Australia/Perth) • About these figures
|Views to pages created|
|Avg. daily views to pages improved|
|Unique pages with uploaded files|
|Avg. daily views to uploaded files|
|Wikidata items created|
|Wikidata items improved|