Wikipedia:Peer review/List of Red Dwarf episodes/archive1
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for April 2008.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because it has had a lot of work done to it in the past few months and I feel it needs an outside opinion before trying for FL nomination. Thanks, Nreive (talk) 10:11, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
Ruhrfisch comments: Since I just reviewed the REd Dwarf episode The End, I will review this too. Here are some suggestions for improvement, but I must say it looks pretty good to me with the main question on the refs.
- There are a huge number of television episode lists at Wikipedia:FL#Media - I would pick a few from similar series and use them as models.
- I was going to say this in the other review, but Cadmium II is fictional as a radioactive isotope - I am not sure I would link Cadmium II to Cadmium, although perhaps giving it as "Cadmium II" would be OK.
- Should later developments in the series be described in the lead, as well as the original series set up? Perhaps as a third paragraph?
- Should the regions in DVDs be explained - Region 1 is North America, etc.?
- I think of "Lost Episodes" as shows that were actually made but were not saved somehow - as in some Dr. Who epsiodes. Is there a better name for these ideas / scripts that were never made?
- Does the movie really belong under Episodes (Lost or not)?
- References - I am not sure IMDB is a relaible source.
- Also not clear how the lists should be cited - I write Geography articles mostly and am unsure about citing in such lists.