This peer review discussion has been closed.
I want to run this article for GA sometime, but I first want some more tips to improve the article. Mistakes are easier to identify by another person. I want suggestions mostly on the references, and the coverage. Any other info is welcome too.
Comments by Cas Liber
- Am not a fan of "most xxx city" rankings listed by various magazines and chambers of commerce etc. Not sure whether the lead warrants 1 or 3 paras devoted to these..surely there are some other factoids...?
- Be worth pointing out in the lead (and body I guess) where it is in relation to Toronto (East, West etc.)
- Paras 3, 4 and beyond in the History section need inline citations.
- To make the prose flow smoothly, the two isolated sentences after para 5 in the History section should be expanded or merged into another para. Look at the content and see what you can come up with.
- were amalgamated by a somewhat unpopular provincial decree in 1968 to form the Town of Mississauga. - more info here...curious....
- More uncited paras need citing in geography
- Is it flat or hilly? Soil type?
- There is an expand tag in the economy section. Not sure what else should go here. If you feel nothing then remove the tag..
- Politics...is itr mainly conservative or left-wing...