- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
Voice your opinion on this candidate (talk page) (?/?/?); Scheduled to end 00:00, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Jimbo Wales (talk · contribs) – Jimbo's been around for awhile. I think it's about time we recognized his divinity and gave him obsequy and crowned him Supreme Overlord of Wikipedia. WORSHIP! Valley2city‽ 06:47, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here:
Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve Wikipedia as an administrator. Please answer these questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
- A: summarily choosing who lives and who dies, who gets my mighty banhammer and who I allow to remain to serve me.
- 2. What are your best contributions to Wikipedia, and why?
- A: I created it. What kind of stupid question is that?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: See question 1.
Please keep discussion constructive and civil. If you are unfamiliar with the nominee, please thoroughly review their contributions before commenting.
- Can I just point out one minor thing. Jimbo hasn't notified his acceptance of this proposal for him to take this position anyway. The C of E. God Save The Queen! (talk) 16:15, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Support. I thought he already was those things? darwinbish BITE 14:15, 1 April 2012 (UTC).
- Support In favor of declaring us all Supreme Overlords of Wikipedia. Also in favor of dramatic capes, minions, and evil-overlord laughter. Cloveapple (talk) 16:59, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Support Jimbo for admin and for President of the United States. PCHS-NJROTC (Messages) 17:45, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
because I'm too afraid to oppose with that whole "deciding who lives and dies" thing... I mean, he'd make a great Overlord! Heh heh, hehe. Heh. - Purplewowies (talk) 19:15, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Support - I was requested to vote here by a Supreme Overlord; however, this one isn't divine (yet). CycloneGU (talk) 20:28, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: I consulted with one of my partners in wikipedia and he decided that I should give his opinion on this which is, Computer says no. The C of E. God Save The Queen! (talk) 07:31, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose - No matter who created wiki. We run wiki. We dont need you at this post Jimmy. :P Yasht101 :) 07:38, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Clearly unfit! Bmusician 08:10, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose for disruptive editing at Bomis. mabdul 08:48, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose; he's really just the co-founder. *Dan T.* (talk) 12:37, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose; He had retired a few years ago... Wagino 20100516 (talk) 15:49, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- FooLOPPoSE ! -- ɑηsuмaη ʈ ᶏ ɭ Ϟ 17:00, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Nobody can become a Supremely Divine Overlord without a sonic screwdriver. Armbrust, B.Ed. Let's talkabout my edits? 18:56, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral. Although I think he deserves it, I'm worried about this becoming a dictatorship with no-one making any edits without permission... Youngril (talk) 16:08, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.