- Wikipedia:Protection policy
- In WP:PROTECT#Permanent protection, added: "Files are indefinitely move-protected."
- In WP:PROTECT#Pending-changes protection (trial), there were substantial changes.
- In WP:PROTECT#Templates, changed: "Templates are like all pages in regard to protection, and are not protected unless there is a special reason to do so. Highly visible templates or templates in use on many pages are usually protected. Protection may be semi-protection or full protection, based on the degree of visibility, type of use, content, and other factors." to: "Highly visible templates which are used on an extremely large number of pages or substituted with great frequency may be semi- or fully protected based on the degree of visibility, type of use, content, and other factors."
- The status of the WP:Pending changes trial was updated.
- Wikipedia:Sock puppetry
- Changed in the introduction: "Undisclosed alternative accounts should not be used to edit project discussions (e.g. policy debates and Arbitration proceedings)." [Previously, this applied to all alternative accounts.]
- In WP:SOCK#Inappropriate uses of alternative accounts, added: [Contributing to the same page] "or discussion" [with multiple accounts]
- Under the WP:CLEANSTART anchor, changed: "If you decide to make a fresh start and do not wish to be connected to a previous account, you can simply discontinue the old account(s) and create a new one that becomes the only account you use." to: "If you decide to make a fresh start, you can discontinue the old account(s) and create a new one that becomes the only account you use. Clean-start accounts should not return to old topic areas, editing patterns, or behavior previously identified as problematic, and should be careful not to do anything that looks like an attempt to evade scrutiny." Removed: "You are not obliged to reveal previous accounts". Changed: [Failure to notify the Arbitration Committee] "may be considered deceptive" to "is likely to be considered deceptive".
- In WP:SOCK#Sockpuppet investigations, added: [If you believe someone is using sock puppets] "(or meat puppets)," [you should create a report ...]
- Wikipedia:Username policy
- In WP:U#Appropriate usernames, added: "Usernames should also not include the phrase "wikipedia", "wikimedia", "wiktionary", etc, which could imply the account was officially affiliated with the Foundation or one of its projects."