|This WikiProject is defunct.
Consider looking for related projects to help.
If you feel this defunct project may be worth reviving, please discuss with related projects first. See the WikiProject Guide for advice on reviving an inactive WikiProject. Feel free to change this tag if the parameters were change in error.(Tag placed October 1, 2017)
Some Wikipedians have formed a project to better organize information in articles related to Keywords. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list there.
- Keyword (linguistics)
- Keyword (computer programming)
- Index term, a term used as a keyword to retrieve documents in an information system such as a catalog or a search engine
This project is being revived...
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (glossaries)
- Category:Machine translation
A few articles on Meta that inspired WikiProject Keywords: Wiktionary | Ultimate_Wiktionary | RDF metadata | RDF | Wikidata | Field-value_pairs | Flexible_Fields_for_MediaWiki | Using_Ultimate_Wiktionary_for_Commons | Using "ultimate wiktionary" for language training | RfP Wikidata and Ultimate Wiktionary | LiquidThreads | Kendra_evaluation | WikiSound | ...
- Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society OCLC Number 2043617
- New Keywords: A Revised Vocabulary of Culture and Society OCLC Number 57357498