|This WikiProject is believed to be inactive. If you are not currently a member of the project, please consider joining it to help. This tag may be removed if activity resumes, or if this tag has been placed in error.
Some Wikipedians have formed a project to better organize information in articles related to Keywords. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list there.
- Keyword (linguistics)
- Keyword (computer programming)
- Index term, a term used as a keyword to retrieve documents in an information system such as a catalog or a search engine
This project is being revived...
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (glossaries)
- Category:Machine translation
A few articles on Meta that inspired WikiProject Keywords: Wiktionary | Ultimate_Wiktionary | RDF metadata | RDF | Wikidata | Field-value_pairs | Flexible_Fields_for_MediaWiki | Using_Ultimate_Wiktionary_for_Commons | Using "ultimate wiktionary" for language training | RfP Wikidata and Ultimate Wiktionary | LiquidThreads | Kendra_evaluation | WikiSound | ...
- Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society OCLC Number 2043617
- New Keywords: A Revised Vocabulary of Culture and Society OCLC Number 57357498