Wikipedia talk:File Upload Wizard
|This page is for discussing maintenance of the image upload mechanism at Wikipedia:File Upload Wizard and improvements to it. Please do not use it for posting other unrelated material.|
|To help centralise discussions and keep related topics together,redirects here.|
How to upload picture
- @Manns8447: It appears that you asked this question via the mobile website. Due to some limitations on how the mobile website works, the File Upload Wizard is not compatible. Please try again using the desktop site, or leave a note at the Teahouse if you have more questions. --AntiCompositeNumber (talk) 12:57, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
Well that's lame. With all of the cellphones in the world you would THINK that Wikipedia would be able to come up with some kind of coding that would allow a person to add photos to a page. Afterall a photo is only digital coding pulled together into a classified unit with a designated file type. A photo can be opened by the antiquated DOS program, so why can't they utilize that to translate photos? Amazing... ToddlyLovesJesus2 (talk) 07:13, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
I want upload a information on wikipedia
I think I spotted a bug in the form. In Step 3, when I do the following:
- Click radio button 2 "This is a copyrighted, non-free work, but I believe it is Fair Use" radio button
- Click radio button 3 "This is an excerpt from a copyrighted work."
- Select an item from the select menu "Which of these options describes this item best?"
- Then change my mind and click radio button 7 "This is some other kind of non-free work"....
... the textarea id="NFPurpose" has been removed from the uploadDetails panel id="detailsNFMisc". The result is that all required fields cannot be completed and the Submit button remains disabled. The only fix is to reload the page and start all over again.