Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Bulgaria
|This is a WikiProject, an area for focused collaboration among Wikipedians.
|This WikiProject's subject is featured in the Outline of Bulgaria, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, comprise Wikipedia's Outline of knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|WikiProject Bulgaria||(Rated Project-class)|
|This is the talk page for discussing WikiProject Bulgaria and anything related to its purposes and tasks.
|Threads older than 365 days may be archived by.|
- 1 Wiki Loves Pride!
- 2 Requested move discussion
- 3 Wikipedia:Naming conventions (Cyrillic)
- 4 Bulgarian Cup
- 5 Category:Recipients of the Bulgarian Memorial Medal of the European War 1915-1918 has been nominated for discussion
- 6 Notice to participants at this page about adminship
- 7 Bulgarian nationalism
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!
Requested move discussion
Hello. The following requested move discussion would benefit from broader input: Talk:Turks in Bulgaria#Requested move 7 November 2015. Thanks in advance for your participation. Cordless Larry (talk) 20:53, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi everyone. These guidelines still have a "proposed" sticker on the head, but they appear to be in use across all the Cyrillic languages:
|The following is a proposed Wikipedia policy, guideline, or process. The proposal may still be in development, under discussion, or in the process of gathering consensus for adoption.|
Is there any debate about any of the language sections? Does it reflect correctly and completely this WikiProject? If there's a language where there isn't agreement, then shouldn't an "under discussion" sticker be on the individual language and we can work to remove the the "proposal" header above all of them? In ictu oculi (talk) 08:49, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
Needs Clarification on the amount of teams competing in the A PFG division 16 or 10, is disputed.
- I'm not entirely sure what competition you are referring to. Is it the Bulgarian A Football Group, which is the league competition, or the Bulgarian Cup, which is the actual cup competition. There does not seem to be a dispute regarding the number of teams participating in the league - it is 10, though one might soon get thrown out of the competition.--Laveol T 10:28, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
Category:Recipients of the Bulgarian Memorial Medal of the European War 1915-1918 has been nominated for discussion
Category:Recipients of the Bulgarian Memorial Medal of the European War 1915-1918, which is within the scope of this WikiProject, has been nominated for deletion. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you. RevelationDirect (talk) 02:27, 28 May 2016 (UTC)
Notice to participants at this page about adminship
Many participants here create a lot of content, have to evaluate whether or not a subject is notable, decide if content complies with BLP policy, and much more. Well, these are just some of the skills considered at Wikipedia:Requests for adminship.
So, please consider taking a look at and watchlisting this page:
You could be very helpful in evaluating potential candidates, and even finding out if you would be a suitable RfA candidate.
Many thanks and best wishes,