William H. Morse State Airport
|William H. Morse State Airport|
|Owner||State of Vermont|
|Elevation AMSL||827 ft / 252 m|
William H. Morse State Airport (ICAO: KDDH, FAA LID: DDH) is a state-owned public-use airport located three miles (5 km) west of the central business district of Bennington, a town in Bennington County, Vermont, United States. It is also referred to as "Southwest Vermont's Airport".
Facilities and aircraft
- FAA Airport Master Record for DDH ( PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- Patrick McArdle (2007-01-26). "Bennington sought say in airport renaming". Rutland Herald.
- Airport information for KDDH - Bennington, Vermont (William H. Morse State Airport) at Great Circle Mapper.
- William H. Morse State Airport at Vermont Airport Directory
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Vermont is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|