Willis J. Johnson
1947 (age 72–73)
|Net worth||US$1.9 billion (November 2019)|
|Political party||Republican Party|
|Relatives||Jay Adair (son-in-law)|
Early life and career
Born in 1947, Johnson received his early education from a high school in California, United States. Johnson then joined the Army and served a year-long tour in Vietnam which earned him a Purple Heart.
In 2015, he co-founded now defunct on-demand household chore app, Takl.
Johnson also owns a 79-acre vineyard in Suisun Valley, California.
- Vickers, Emma. "This man is a junkyard billionare". Bloomberg.
- Dellaverson, Carlo (April 23, 2008). "On the Line: Copart CEO Willis Johnson". CNBC.
- "Turning rust into gold". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- McGee, Jamie. "Franklin businessman shifts to on-demand tech with Takl". The Tennessean.
- "Country star's palace sells for $28M". Nashville Post.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|