Jump to navigation Jump to search
Woolsey may refer to:
- Woolsey, Georgia, USA, a town
- Woolsey Flat, California, USA, a former settlement
- Woolsey Hall, the primary auditorium at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Calvin Woolsey, American physician and pianist
- Gamel Woolsey, American author and poet
- John M. Woolsey, American judge
- Kit Woolsey, bridge expert
- Lynn Woolsey, American politician
- Melancthon Taylor Woolsey, United States Naval officer
- R. James Woolsey, former Director of the CIA under the Bill Clinton administration
- Robert Woolsey, American film comedian
- Sarah Chauncey Woolsey, American children's author
- Ted Woolsey, American video game translator
- Theodore Dwight Woolsey, past president of Yale University
- Thomas Wolsey circa 1470-1530), English statesman and clergyman
In fictional characters:
- Richard Woolsey, a character in Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
In other uses:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woolsey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.