|Full name||Yannick Ferrera y Caro|
|Date of birth||24 September 1980|
|Place of birth||Ukkel, Belgium|
|2011–2012||Al Shabab (assistant)|
|2019 -||Oldham Athletic|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Yannick Ferrera (born 24 September 1980) is a Belgian former professional footballer and football manager who is currently employed as head coach of English league 2 club Oldham Athletic.
In 2004, he was appointed head coach of the Anderlecht youth team, which at that time included Romelu Lukaku and Adnan Januzaj. In 2010 Yannick Ferrera joined the technical staff of AA Gent, serving under manager Michel Preud'homme, whom he later followed to Saudi Arabian club Al Shabab.
In 2012, Ferrera became manager of first league team Charleroi. One year later, he moved to STVV, which played in the Belgian Second Division. Under his leadership STVV gained promotion to the highest level for the 2015–16 season.
In September 2015, Ferrera was appointed manager at Standard Liège. In spite of winning the domestic cup that season, he was sacked early into the 2016–17 season due to disputes with the board of directors. He was replaced by Aleksandar Jankovic. Jankovic' former club, KV Mechelen, immediately decided to hire Ferrera for two seasons as a replacement.
In June 2019 Ferrera was appointed Oldham Athletic head coach on an initial one year contract.
Yannick Ferrera was born in Ukkel to a Spanish father and an Italian mother. He remained his Spanish citizenship until 1992, when he was naturalised as a Belgian. His father (Francisco) and his uncles, Manu and Emilio Ferrera are all footballing coaches in Belgium.
- "The Belgofoot interview: Yannick Ferrera". Belgofoot.be. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Yannick Ferrera volgt Preud'homme naar Al Shabab". Mediahuis. Het Nieuwsblad. 19 June 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Yannick Ferrera moet Charleroi in eerste houden". Mediahuis. De Standaard. 14 July 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Yannick Ferrera coacht tweedeklasser Sint-Truiden". Roularta Media Group. Sportmagazine. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- schoofs, Gunter. "Ouders STVV-coach: 'Yannick moet zichzelf blijven'".
- Charles, Dimitri (14 October 2013). "Aalsterse fans maken Ferrera uit voor makak". Voetbal België. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Cisco, Manu, Emilio, Yannick : la belle histoire des Ferrera en D1". 30 October 2012.