Yasmin Le Bon
|Yasmin Le Bon|
Yasmin Le Bon
29 October 1964
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
|Spouse(s)||Simon Le Bon (m. 1985)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Agency||The Model CoOp (New York)
Elite Model Management (Paris)
d'management group (Milan)
Models 1 (London)
Place Models (Hamburg)
Chic Management (Sydney) 
Yasmin Parvaneh was born in Oxford, England, the younger child of an Iranian father and an English mother. She has an older sister named Nadreh. Her mother, Patricia, died of breast cancer in 2004.
In April 1987, she was hired by Guess? for an advertising campaign. She appeared on the cover of the first American and British issues of Elle. She has also been on the covers of Vogue, V, I.D., Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar. As a model, Le Bon has also represented Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bergdorf Goodman, Biotherm, Bloomingdale's, Bonwit Teller, Calvin Klein, Versace, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clairol, Escada, Filene's, Frasercard, Avon and Gianfranco Ferré.
Le Bon was invited to be one of the drivers in the 2013 Mille Miglia race in Italy. Each year, the three-day event passes through nearly 200 Italian towns from Brescia to Rome and back, recreating the original races which took place between 1927 and 1957. She and her co-driver, David Gandy, were part of “Team Jaguar”, driving a 1950 Jaguar XK120. Early in the race, Le Bon and Gandy were “pushed off the road by a competitor” which caused body damage to the wing and side of the vintage car. They re-entered the race, ultimately finishing in 158th place out of 415 cars.
In 1984, she met Simon Le Bon, lead singer of Duran Duran. They married on 27 December 1985 in her hometown of Oxford. The couple have three daughters: Amber Rose Tamara (born August 1989), Saffron Sahara (born September 1991) and Talullah Pine (born September 1994), all born in London.
- Fair play to Yasmin the supermodel
- Whitelocks, Sadie (2011-05-11). "'I was addicted to exercise and lived on the odd bread roll if I was lucky': Yasmin Le Bon reveals her gruelling diet regime". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- Sibbels, Emma (4 September 2009). "Yasmin Le Bon: Age of Elegance". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- De Rossee, Sophie (21 October 2011). "World of Yasmin Le Bon". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- Yahoo! model profile: Yasmin Le Bon Archived 23 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Yasmin Le Bon profile Fashion Model Directory. retrieved 9 February 2008
- "Yasmin Le Bon Models 110-Pound Dress By Stephane Rolland". Huffington Post. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- "Daniel Day-Lewis, David Gandy and Yasmin Le Bon on Jaguars Team for Mille Miglia". Lucire. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yasmin Le Bon.|