|• Body||Gram Panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||TS 16|
|Sex ratio||916 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Zaheerabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Yellareddy|
|Civic agency||Gram Panchayat|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
Yellareddy is a village and a Mandal in Nizamabad district in the state of Telangana in India. It is an important emerging urban in Southern Nizamabad area, and it serves as a major location for education and healthcare for the surrounding villages. Yellaredy's infrastructure consists of two cinema halls (namely Lakshmi and Priya) and a petrol bunk on Banswada-hyderabad high way. sub court also there in centere of the town which serving for the area.
The Government Hospital of Yellareddy is one of the primary medical facilities available in the area and serves more than 20-30 surrounding villages. There are also private hospitals including Jeevadhan and multi speciality hospital. There is a child hospital available which is located near by Govt.Junior college. In this village there is famous hospital managed by DR.Nageshwar Rao. The most of village people go to this hospital for surgery operations and health treatments and the hospital located near by 3 crossing road.
Yellareddy has a number of primary and secondary education institutions. It also has a junior college which has been the only place for college education in the surrounding area for a long period of time. A Government Degree college has been established there, servicing Yellareddy, Lingampet, Nizamsagar and Nagareddy-pet. ITI has also been sanctioned here, but some waste leaders did not try to construct the building, so now it continues in Nizamabad district headquarters.[clarification needed] Some private institutions have also been established, Yellareddy also has computer coaching institutions.
|This section requires expansion. (December 2012)|
The main source of income in the region is agriculture. The main crops in Yellareddy and surrounding areas are rice paddy and sugarcane.
Sri Taduri Bala Goud is well known personality and champion of Backward Class community. It is not exaggerate to quote here he was “Father of Nizamabad District” and well known personality not only in A.P and other states like Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. He was former Minister and Member of Legislative Assembly and twice a Member of the Parliament in 8th & 9th Lok Sabha.
He has sacrificed his entire life for the sake of congress party and particularly downtrodden people
present politics in Yellareddy were favourable to TRS ,but
- Bheem Rao Baswanth Rao Patil, MP Zaheerabad (TRS) one of the billioniore MP's of india don't able to speak proper telugu but he can manage in telugu
- Enugu Ravinder Reddy, MLA (TRS)even he has good remarks of legitimised fighting in Telangana movement.the main cause to his rally of winnings of almost all assembly elections which he had contestsed except 2009 by elections is CULTURALLY UPWARDED TELANGANA MOVEMENT and the vote bank of REDDY Caste which has historically political dominance and holding the agricultural lands .He have been facing severe curruption allegations like taking bribe in 2010 mlc elections from the CONGRESS PARTY which was in power at that time( it was not proved)
- B. Janardhan Goud is former MLA (INC)
Mandals falls under Yellareddy Constituency
Constituency consists of SIX Mandals
- Gandhari (34 villages)
- Lingampet (23 villages)
- Nagareddipet (22 villages)
- Sadasivnagar (27 villages)
- Tadwai (22 villages)
- Yellareddy (29 Villages)
- "Mandals in Nizamabad district". Retrieved 2007-02-23.