Location of Kamareddy district in Telangana
|• Lok Sabha constituencies||1|
|• Total||3,652 km2 (1,410 sq mi)|
|• Density||270/km2 (690/sq mi)|
|• Sex ratio||1033|
|Time zone||UTC+05:30 (IST)|
The district is spread over an area of 3,652.00 square kilometres (1,410.05 sq mi) making it the 15th largest district in the state. Kamareddy is bounded by Nizamabad district on North, Sircilla district and Siddipet district on East and South East respectively, it is bounded on South by Sangareddy district and Medak district and on the West and South West by Nanded district and Bidar district of Maharashtra and Karnataka states respectively.
- "Telangana New Districts Names 2016 Pdf TS 31 Districts List". Timesalert.com. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- "Kamareddy district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "New districts map". newdistrictsformation.telangana.gov.in. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "New districts". Andhra Jyothy.com. 8 October 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Clipping of Andhra Jyothy Telugu Daily – Hyderabad". Andhra Jyothy. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "K Chandrasekhar Rao appoints collectors for new districts". Deccan Chronicle. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2016.