From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yellow (song))
|Look up yellow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellow is a color.
Yellow may also refer to:
Books and comics
- Yellow (short story collection), a short-story collection by Don Lee
- Yellow (manga), a 2002 yaoi manga by Makoto Tateno
- Yellow: Race in America Beyond Black and White, a book by Frank H. Wu
- Yellow (Pokémon Adventures), a character in Pokémon Adventures
Film and television
- Yellow (1998 film), a film written and directed by Chris Chan Lee
- Yellow (2006 feature film), a film starring Roselyn Sanchez
- Yellow (2006 short film), a film by director Neill Blomkamp
- "Yellow", an episode of Tales from the Crypt
- Yellow (1996 short film), a film written and directed by Simon Beaufoy
- Yellow (2012 film), a 2012 film starring Sienna Miller, Ben Foster, Riley Keough and Lucy Punch
- Yellow (2014 film), an 2014 Indian Marathi film directed by Mahesh Limaye
- Yellow, an episode from the TV series Teletubbies
- Pokémon Yellow version, the fourth (and final) installment in the first generation of Pokémon games
- "Yellow" (Coldplay song), 2000
- "Yellow" (Kaela Kimura song), 2007
- Yellow (Nicholas Tse song), 2005
- Yellow (Scandal album), 2016
- The Yellow, a 1999 EP by Lemon Jelly
- "Yellow", a song by Yann Tiersen from Tabarly
- Yello, a band from Switzerland
- Zebrahead (album), an album by Zebrahead, commonly known as Yellow
- Yellow pages, a telephone directory of businesses, organized by category
- Yellow people or Mongoloid race, a term referring to people of East Asia and North Asian origin
- Yellow Transportation, a United States freight company
- Yellow baboon, Papio cynocephalus, a species of baboon
- Yellow, a chain of convenience stores operated by Paz Oil Company Ltd.
- Coliadinae, a subfamily of butterflies often called the yellows
- FD&C Yellow 5, the food coloring tartrazine
- [NC]...YellOw, the alias used by Hong Jin-Ho, a professional StarCraft player from South Korea
- Yellow, a mascot for the M&M's candy
- Yellow, a farce in two acts by Del Shores
- Yellow journalism, or Yellow press, a type of journalism, that uses exaggerations and sensationalism.
- Yellow Creek (disambiguation)
- Yellow River (disambiguation)
- Yellow Submarine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yellow"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.