|Founder||Mike Yavonditte, Teddy Jawde, Todd Coleman, Rick Eaton|
|Rich Miner, Brad Burnham|
Yieldmo is a mobile advertising technology company based in New York, New York. Mike Yavonditte, Teddy Jawde, Todd Coleman and Rick Eaton founded Yieldmo in 2012. Yavonditte is the company's CEO.
Michael Yavonditte, Teddy Jawde, Todd Coleman, and Rick Eaton founded Yieldmo in 2012. The company invents custom advertising units and optimizes them based on reader interaction. The founding team also built Quigo Technologies, a contextual ad network, which was acquired by AOL in 2007 for $363 million.
Yieldmo announced its Series C funding led by Time Warner Investments in October 2014. Additional investors included Google Ventures, Union Square Ventures and Genacast Ventures. The funding round brought the company's total funding to $22.1 million. In December 2014, Bloomberg listed Yieldmo in their Machine Intelligence Landscape report. In January 2015, AdExchanger listed Yieldmo's Hyperscroller as one of the most innovative mobile ad formats of 2014. Also in 2015, Yieldmo became the first mobile network to run comScore's Media Metrix for its mobile ad network rankings. Yieldmo delivered ad impressions to 105 million smartphones, an audience that only four other media properties, including Yahoo!, Google, Amazon and Facebook, have been able to generate.
- Mathew Ingram (December 6, 2013). "Google may own online ads but it still needs to figure out mobile, and it's betting YieldMo can help". Gigaom. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Peter Kafka (October 22, 2014). "YieldMo Raises $10 Million More for Mobile Ads". Recode. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Mark Hopkins (December 30, 2007). "AOL's Quigo Acquisition Complete". Mashable. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Allison Schiff (December 12, 2014). "Yieldmo: 'We're A Content Ad Company. It's A New Animal'". Ad Exchanger. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Shivon Zilis (December 11, 2014). "The Current State of Machine Intelligence". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Allison Schiff (January 5, 2015). "A Banner Year For Innovative Mobile And Digital Ad Units". Ad Exchanger. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Schiff, Allison (May 20, 2015). "ComScore Beefs Up Media Metrix With Mobile Ad Net Rankings". AdExchanger. Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- Lipsman, Andrew (May 20, 2015). "Mobile Metrix Now Features Reporting of Mobile Ad Network Reach". ComScore. Retrieved May 25, 2015.