From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yingge Station front
|Location||Wenhua Rd., No. 68
Yingge, New Taipei
|Distance||49.2 km from Keelung|
|Classification||二等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||August 25, 1901|
|Passengers||17,951 daily (2014)|
- August 25, 1901: The station opens for service.
- January 24, 2003: The new station building located over the tracks opens for service.
- August 1, 2008: The use of EasyCard starts at this station.
Around the station
- Dahan River
- Yingge District Office
- Old Yingge Station
- New Taipei City Hakka Museum
- New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum
- Sanxia History Museum
- Yingge Old Street
- National Defense University
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|West Coast Line||
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic" (PDF). Taiwan Railway Administration. 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yingge Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|