Zhongli railway station
|TRA railway station|
|Location||139 Zhonghe Rd|
Zhongli District, Taoyuan
|Distance||57.4 km to Keelung|
|Structure type||Ground level|
|Classification||First class (Chinese: 一等)|
|Passengers (2017)||20.241 million per year 0.87%|
|Rank||3 out of 228|
Zhongli (Chinese: 中壢; pinyin: Zhōnglì) is a railway station in Taoyuan, Taiwan served by Taiwan Railways Administration. It is the third-busiest station in Taiwan's rail network. It is also a planned terminus for Taoyuan Airport MRT of the Taoyuan Metro, scheduled for completion in 2018.
Around the station
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Zhongli Station.|
- Army Academy R.O.C.
- Chien Hsin University of Science and Technology
- Chung Yuan Christian University
- Ching Yun Commercial Center
- Zhongli Arts Hall
- "車站基本資料集". Taiwan Railways Administration. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "各站營業里程-1.西部幹線". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "車站數-按等級別分" (PDF). Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "臺鐵統計資訊". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- Lee, Yung-chang (April 2017). A Living Landmark (PDF). Taipei, Taiwan: Taiwan Railways Administration, MOTC. ISBN 978-986-05-1933-4. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "車站沿革". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "臺灣鐵路電訊". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 4 September 2018.
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|