From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yoshi or Yoshi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yoshi is a fictional character from the Mario video game franchise.
Yoshi may also refer to:
- Yoshi DeHerrera (born 1972), American television actor
- Yoshi Sodeoka, American artist and musician
- Yoshi Wada (born 1943), Japanese-American musician
- Yoshi Tatsu, ring name of Japanese pro-wrestler Naofumi Yamamoto
- Ikuzo Yoshi (born 1952), Japanese singer
- Y. Misdaq, aka Yoshi, British musician and multimedia artist
- Hitomi Yoshizawa, nicknamed Yoshi or Yossie, Japanese idol, Morning Musume member
- Naoki Yoshida, aka Yoshi-P, Japanese video game producer, director and designer working for Square-Enix
- Yoshi (crater), a small lunar crater in the vicinity of Aratus CA
- Yoshi's (jazz club), two jazz clubs of the same chain located in the U.S. cities of Oakland and San Francisco, both of which are in the state of California
- Yoshi (video game), a 1991 video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Game Boy
- Yoshi, a character in The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
- Yoshi (Bleach), a character in the Bleach anime series
- Yoshino Fujieda, a character in the anime series Digimon Data Squad who is nicknamed Yoshi in the dub
- Hamato Yoshi, a character in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoshi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.