Zašto da ne! (Why Not!) is the studio album by Serbian/Yugoslavian new wave band Električni orgazam. It was released in 1994 by PGP RTS. It is the band's first double album.
Lyrics by Petrović (tracks: A3, D5), Čavajda (tracks: A2, D5), Gojković (tracks: A1 to C4, C6 to D6), Todorović (A3) and Radomirović (C5). Music by Petrović (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B4, C2 to C4, D3, D5, D6), Čavajda (tracks: C5, D5), Gojković (tracks: A1 to B3, B5 to C4, C6 to D6) and Zagorčić (B4). Arranged by Petrović (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5, C1 to C4, C6 to D6), Čavajda (tracks: A2, C5, D5), Gojković (tracks: A1 to C1, C3, C4, C6 to D6), Todorović (tracks: A2, A3), Radomirović (tracks: B2, B4, C1, C2, D1) and Zagorčić (B4).
- "Keine Macht Den Drogen" (flute – Nenad Čanak, vocals (refrain) – Nenad Racković)
- "I. D. J. S."
- "Nikog više ne čekam" (saxophone – Neša Petrović)
- "Ja sam sasvim normalan"
- "Zašto da ne"
- "Kažu da te vratim mami"
- "Daj mi sklonište" (vocals – Manja, Cane)
- "Ovaj put je tvoj" (flute – Nenad Čanak, violin – Štukelja)
- "Dajem ljubav"
- "Spojimo se sad" (saxophone – Neša Petrović)
- "Prljava mala devojčica"
- "Moj život je paranoja" (vocals – Cane)
- "Oslobodi se (U krugu svetlosti)"
- "Da si tako jaka"
- "A ti me opet zoveš"
- "Škloke ploke flonge"
- "Rasipam se"
- "Metadonska terapija"
- "Prestani" (vocals [refrain] – Manja, Cane)
- "Jak kao kamen"
- "Huni i Avari naviru"
- "Sijaj sad kao novo Sunce"
- Švaba (Zoran Radomirović) — bass guitar, vocals
- Čavke (Goran Čavajda) — drums, didgeridoo, vocals
- Banana (Branislav Petrović) — guitar, vocals, organ, piano, violin, xylophone
- Srđan Gojković "Gile" — vocals, guitar
- Srđan Todorović "Žika" — drums, percussion, tambourine
- Dejan Radisavljević "Role" — guitar (tracks: A4, B1, C3, C4, C6, D3)
- Zoran Zagorčić — organ, piano (tracks: B2, B4, B5, C1, C4, D2 to D4)
- ^ Grujić, Tomislav. "Električni Orgazam - Električni Orgazam". Ritam (in Serbian). Belgrade: Ritam (5 (fourth series)): 62.