Zach Miller (tight end, born 1984)
|No. 86 Chicago Bears|
|Date of birth:||October 4, 1984|
|Place of birth:||Wahoo, Nebraska|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||241 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Wahoo (NE) Neumann|
|NFL draft:||2009 / Round: 6 / Pick: 180|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2012
|Stats at NFL.com|
Zachary Scott Miller (born October 4, 1984) is an American football tight end for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He played quarterback and tight end in college at Nebraska-Omaha. A three-sport athlete at Bishop Neumann High School in Wahoo, Nebraska, he earned all-state honors as a senior and also earned honorable mention all-state honors in basketball. He set school records in football as a senior with 1,200 passing yards and 980 rushing yards. He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 2009 NFL Draft.
2009 NFL Draft
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 in||240 lb||4.53 s||1.55 s||2.62 s||4.22 s||7.06 s||37 1⁄2 in||10 ft 4 in|
|All values from Nebraska-Omaha Pro Day|
He was waived from injured reserve on October 16, 2012.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On August 15, 2014, Miller was placed on injured reserve after suffering a foot injury in the preseason.
On February 27, 2015, he signed a one-year extension.
- "Zach Miller" (PDF). Jaguars Media Guide. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Jacksonville Jaguars waive TE Zach Miller injured, claim TE Brett Brackett". Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- "Bucs Reduce Roster to 75". Buccaneers.com. August 27, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- Wright, Michael C. (December 30, 2013). "Bears sign 11 to reserve/futures contracts". ESPN. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Bears place Miller on injured reserve
- Mayer, Larry (February 28, 2015). "Bears ink Zach Miller to one-year deal". Chicago Bears. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|